This article refers to Winclone 4 and 5 only. For Winclone 6 license installation help, see: How do I get a Winclone 6 License Key?
When downloading and installing your license key please make sure to do the following:
- Right click on the license key link and select "Download linked file"
- Save the license key to the desktop of your Mac
- Double-click the license key to launch and validate Winclone
Alternatively, you can:
Right click on the license key link and select "Download linked file"
Save the license key to the desktop of your Mac
- Launch Winclone and in the Finder menu, select Winclone -> Preferences.
- Under the License Information section of the Preferences window, click the Select... button
- Navigate to the location of the Winclone license key file and click Open. A dialog box should confirm that the license key has successfully been installed.
If you need help with a lost license key, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Visit http://twocanoes.com/redownload to send yourself a new license key file